Thursday, July 4, 2013

The One

We found it! We finally found it, THE ONE! 

2100 square of big old house! Did I mention the full acre of land? Also, the most beautiful old wood work you've ever seen! 

Some of you are thinking "It doesn't seem like you've been looking that long!" But we have, we started our hunt a while ago (about a year, maybe slightly less) to see what we could get for our money and decide what areas were options, what we wanted and didnt want, investigate schools and be sure we were financially ready. So this has been tough, but we found it!

Now, fingers crossed that the home inspection goes well tomorrow and I will be posting pictures! 

4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage and formal dining room!! Most people aren't psyched about a dining room, but I was because most homes in this area just have small eat in kitchens and I need all the space I can get!

The house needs a few things, lack of central air was nearly a deal breaker, BUT I couldn't live without the woodwork in this house! We are like giddy little kids over this house! I've even got my husband excited to do work in the house which is super difficult!! 

The husband is psyched to have enough space to play cornhole of course, and I'm happy to have enough space for a craft room, as well as a garage I can actually put a car in, unlike where we live now! I am certain I could get the car into the garage now, but I'm equally as certain that I can't get it back out without taking the porch on the side of the house for a ride.

We are super excited! Stay tuned for pictures, hopefully tomorrow! EEEKK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment