Sunday, June 23, 2013

Access denied

So about a week ago we put our first offer in for a home! It was very strange, we went back through 2 homes we had already looked at and then through a new listing. We ended up putting our offer in on the new listing! 

It was a great home! Very clean (I swear I could've eaten off the basement floor), and totally decorated with my style, for the most part anyways. I probably could've moved right in without bringing any of my stuff!

The bad news was that the home had only been listed for a few days but already had another offer, so if we were interested we had to jump on it before they made a decision! 

Very late the next night we got the call...and we didn't get it! I was crushed! I felt like we were never going to find a house again! The other 2 we had looked at and really liked were dumps compared to this house, and the price was great! 

So the search continued...we kept reconsidering one of the others, needed some work but we could definitely see ourselves living there! The listing agent kept calling our realtor to see if we were interested, called daily! So we thought maybe they were getting anxious and we could score a good deal! The house had been on the market forever, and if they were nagging us then they were ready to sell, right? So we put in a verbal offer, made it low to see what they would come back with, and that nagging biotch listing agent NEVER CALLED BACK!! Ok, so even if it was a big fat no you could at least tell us if it is out of the question! This is the same house I mentioned in a previous post that I was pretty sure was a total d-bag, now I'm positive! That's what the sign in the yard should say "Listed by D-bag Real Estate!" 

So the search continues, again...but with a couple more popping up maybe one will be the home of our dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment